Ickies and Stickies (Ages 7-9)
October 5, 2020 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:30 pm on Monday, repeating until October 19, 2020
Love slimy slugs, spectacular spiders and slithering snakes? Join us as we get into the Halloween spirit and explore the animals considered the ickies and stickies of nature. Through hikes and animal meets, we’ll discover how every animal has a vital role to play. Be prepared to get dirty…and slimy.
October 5, 12, 19 (3:30pm-5:00pm)
Pricing and details
For children ages 7-9. Limited to 8 children/group.
- Please review, print, and sign the waiver located here before attending programs. Program attendees without a signed waiver will be asked to sign one before participating.
- Limit 8 participants. Participants are required to wear face masks, and to practice physical distancing during the program. Please scroll to the bottom of this page to review our full list of COVID policies.
- Programs require pre-registration. Online registration available until noon the day before the program.
- Program meets outside Teatown’s Nature Center.
Teatown Covid Policies
The following precautions are being adopted by Teatown to ensure safety for public program participants and staff:
- Program participants registering for in-program series must print and sign this waiver before attending programs. Participants will not be admitted to programs without a signed waiver, and will be asked to sign one if they do not bring one.
- Program participants will be required to undergo a temperature check each day before being admitted to a program
- If a participant or any member of a participant’s household has any COVID-19 symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19 they must inform Teatown and remain home.
- All participants must wear face masks and observe physical distancing protocols – 6 ft apart as much is reasonably possible during activities.
- Program numbers are set to coincide with NYS DOH Reopening Phase 4 group limits.
- All shared program material will be sanitized after use in Teatown’s UV-C closet.
- All programs are outdoors. The Carriage House restrooms and Cliffdale Education Building restrooms will be available for program participants
- The Carriage House and Cliffdale Education Center are sanitized daily per CDC recommendations, or as needed between programs.
- No refunds will be issued for any programs. Credits for future programs will be issued for health-related reasons only.
- Programs will not take place in heavy rain or thunderstorms. Please check the weather before you step out!