Scheduling a field trip
- Choose your field trip experience
- Select a preferred date and alternates
- Call 914 762-12912 ext. 111 – Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- 60 minute, 1.5 hour and 2 hour programs – $8/student.
- Full day programs (3.5 hours – includes two 90 minute program sessions and 30 minute lunch break)- $16/student
- Trout release programs – $14/student
- No charge for teachers and chaperones
- Deposit of $80 required for all programs
- Purchase Orders and payments through BOCES accepted
- Class size – the maximum number for most programs is 50 students.
- Field trips are taught by Teatown educators and trained volunteers.
All programs require an $80 non-refundable deposit payable no later than 2 weeks after confirmation is received. If the fee is not received within 2 weeks, the reservation will not be held. The remainder owed must be paid upon arrival at Teatown. Upon scheduling an official confirmation and directions will be mailed.
Cancellations within 2 weeks of program forfeit deposits. Most of Teatown’s programs are rain or shine and if the weather is particularly inclement we will make an effort to reschedule. We reserve the right to cancel or continue programs in inclement weather.
Outdoor or indoor lunch facilities are provided on request. Please make arrangements when scheduling your program.
No Child Left Inside Scholarships
Teatown has a limited number of scholarships to cover the cost of transportation to and from Teatown for schools. To inquire call Teatown at 914 762-2912 ext. 111.
Buses and Parking
Buses to the Nature Center should park in the gravel lot opposite the Nature Center. No motor coaches are allowed at Cliffdale Farm. Teatown enforces a no idling policy