Volunteer Spotlight: Volunteer Awards 2019
At our annual Volunteer Picnic, we celebrate the hard work and dedication of our volunteer corps. In our 2019 fiscal year, 515 volunteers donated an impressive 6046.36 hours to Teatown.
Thank you to all of our volunteers, we are so grateful for your generosity and commitment to our mission.
Congratulations to the Volunteer Award Winners!
- Nadine Zeidan, Sophie Nadel (Teens n’ Teatown)
- Gentian Falstrom (Nature Guides)
- Nancy Kupersmith (Wildflower Island Guides)
- Connor Scott, Julian Bruno, Nico Andreshak (Raptor Group)
- Christina and Paul Collura (Special Events)
A breakdown of what each group contributed:
- Teens n’ Teatown – 18 members worked 609.1 hours
- Wild Flower Island Volunteers – 18 members worked 292.54 hours
- Nature Guides – 22 members worked 457.54 hours
- Trails and stewardship volunteers – 955.63 hours
Special event volunteers:
- EagleFest – 85 volunteers at 474 hours
- Pancake Brunch – 41 volunteers at 204.25 hours
- PlantFest – 85 volunteers at 584.5 hours