Teatown’s PlantFest will have a different look and feel this spring. We’ve put in place important precautions to keep our community safe. Your patience and understanding are deeply appreciated.
Please read the tips below on how to prepare yourself for a great PlantFest experience and help preserve an enjoyable, safe atmosphere for all shoppers, staff, and volunteers.
What’s new in 2021:
In order to protect everyone’s health and safety as much as possible, we are changing several aspects of PlantFest. Please read the following carefully before arriving.
- To allow for more spacing between tents and tables and to avoid congestion in typically high-traffic areas, our focus this year is solely on plants. Vendors and food trucks will return in the future.
- For your convenience, there will still be a self-use holding area. Please mark your items with your last name using the tags provided.
- Bring your own cart (if possible) to streamline your shopping experience. A limited number of carts may be available.
- To limit handling cash, credit cards and checks are preferred.
- Wear a mask and maintain a minimum 6 feet distance between all attendees.
- To limit the number of people on-site, we have fewer volunteers this year. Please be advised that you will be responsible for carrying everything you purchase to the cashier and to your car.
- We reserve the right to temporarily limit access to the sales area in case we reach the limit of 50 shoppers at a time. You will be asked to kindly wait.
- A composting toilet is available across the street from the Visitor Center. Teatown buildings remain closed to the public.
- Free parking. The Main and Gravel parking lots will be reserved for shoppers only. Hikers will be asked to park at the Lakeside lot.
- Refreshments and beverages will be available for purchase.
We are instituting these practices for your safety and the safety of our staff and volunteers. Thank you for your cooperation.
If you have any Covid-19 symptoms or are not feeling well, we ask that you please stay home. You can visit the CDC Covid-19 symptoms page here.
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year especially, make Teatown’s PLANTFEST a real celebration of spring!
Come for inspiration, advice, and lots of beautiful new additions to make your spring gardens sing!
Friday, May 7
10am – 12pm: “First Pick”
Pre-registration required, $5 limited admission.
12pm – 4pm: Free Admission
Saturday, May 8
9am – 2pm: Free Admission
“First Pick” (Friday, May 7)
“First Pick” offers plant enthusiasts a chance to pick from the abundant selection of beautiful plants we’ve curated for our “PlantFest” before others arrive.
Two time slots available; 10am-11am and 11am-12pm. Registration required. $5 per person non-refundable fee. Children over 8 years old, must register as well. No registration needed for children under 8. No member discounts on purchases and registration. Limited to 35 registrants per time slot.
Must wear mask to enter the PlantFest despite vaccination status. Must follow current safety protocols. Free parking.
Please bring your registration confirmation with you to the event. Thank you for your support. Your patience and understanding are deeply appreciated.
After 12pm admission to PlantFest is free, but capacity will still be limited.
Can’t make it? Someone else would love your spot! E-mail us at email@example.com
Tickets for “First Pick” are sold-out.
1600 Spring Valley Rd
Ossining, NY 10562 United States