- This event has passed.
November 21, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Come learn about turkeys! Turkeys are quite the bird and we will talk about their life history and habitat. We will wrap up our program by talking about some other birds and meet one of Teatown’s bird ambassadors.
November 21 (11am-12pm)
Pricing and Details
Limited to 6 families.
- Please review, print, and sign the waiver located here before attending programs. Waivers must be submitted in advance or brought in at the time of the program. No waivers will be available at check-in and those without a waiver will be turned away.
- Families are required to wear face masks, and to practice physical distancing from other families during the program. Scroll down to see all of Teatown’s COVID policies.
- Programs require pre-registration. Online registration available until noon on November 20.
Teatown Program COVID Policies
The following precautions are being adopted by Teatown to ensure safety for public program participants and staff:
- Program participants registering for in-program series must print and sign this waiver before attending programs. Participants will not be admitted to programs without a signed waiver, and will be asked to sign one if they do not bring one.
- Program participants will be required to undergo a temperature check each day before being admitted to a program
- If a participant or any member of a participant’s household has any COVID-19 symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19 they must inform Teatown and remain home.
- All participants must wear face masks and observe physical distancing protocols – 6 ft apart as much is reasonably possible during activities.
- Program numbers are set to coincide with NYS DOH Reopening Phase 4 group limits.
- All shared program material will be sanitized after use in Teatown’s UV-C closet.
- All programs are outdoors. The composting toilet and Cliffdale Education Building restrooms will be available for program participants
- The Cliffdale Education Center is sanitized daily per CDC recommendations, or as needed between programs.
- No refunds will be issued for any programs. Credits for future programs will be issued for health-related reasons only.
- Programs will not take place in heavy rain or thunderstorms. Please check the weather before you step out!