- This event has passed.
Women Take to the Trails
January 20, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Wednesday, repeating until January 20, 2021
Lace up your boots and join Maggie Pichura, Teatown educator and NYS Guide, in our women’s hiking club! All welcome, whether novice or experienced. Expand your horizons, learn more about nature and bond with fellow female hikers. Each week we will hike a different Teatown trail and make plans for new territory to explore.
January 6th (10:00am -11:30am)
January 13th (10:00am -11:30am)
January 20th (10:00am -11:30am)
Pricing and details
Non-members: $5 per hike
For adults. Limited to 8 people.
- Please review, print, and sign the waiver located here before attending programs. Waivers must be submitted in advance or brought in at the time of the program. No waivers will be available at check-in and those without a waiver will be turned away.
- Meets outdoors at the trail map kiosk (on the main lawn behind Teatown’s Visitor Center)
- Programs require pre-registration. Online registration available until noon the day before each hike.
The following precautions are being adopted by Teatown to ensure safety for public program participants and staff:
- Program participants registering for in-program series must print and sign this waiver before attending programs. Participants will not be admitted to programs without a signed waiver.
- Program participants will be required to undergo a temperature check each day before being admitted to a program
- If a participant or any member of a participant’s household has any COVID-19 symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19 they must inform Teatown and remain home.
- All participants must wear face masks and observe physical distancing protocols – 6 ft apart as much is reasonably possible during activities.
- Program numbers are set to coincide with NYS DOH Reopening Phase 4 group limits.
- All shared program material will be sanitized after use in Teatown’s UV-C closet.
- All programs are outdoors. The composting toilet and Cliffdale Education Building restrooms will be available for program participants
- Cliffdale Education Center is sanitized daily per CDC recommendations, or as needed between programs.
- No refunds will be issued for any programs. Credits for future programs will be issued for health-related reasons only.
- Programs will not take place in heavy rain or thunderstorms. Please check the weather before you step out!