- This event has passed.
Teatown’s Enchanted Forest – SOLD OUT
October 31, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
There’s mischief afoot and we need your help – the forest has fallen under a spell and only you can break it! Join us for both trick and treat on a walk through the enchanted forest.
For Families. Masks required. Costumes optional – but encouraged!
October 23, 24, 30, 31
Tickets include refreshments, parking, and visit with Teatown’s animal ambassadors. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Each time slot is limited to 10 people.
- Please review, print, and sign the waiver located here before attending programs. Waivers must be submitted in advance or brought in at the time of the program. No waivers will be available at check-in and those without a waiver will be turned away.
- Participants are required to wear face masks and to practice physical distancing from other families during the program.
- Event will be outside. Please dress for the weather and wear appropriate footwear. No strollers.
- Please park in main lot outside of the Nature Center. If you arrive early, please wait until your ticketed time to enter.
- Event has timed entries and requires pre-registration. Online registrations available until 24 hours before each event.
Teatown COVID Policies
The following precautions are being adopted by Teatown to ensure safety for public program participants and staff:
- If a participant or any member of a participant’s household has any COVID-19 symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19 they must inform Teatown and remain home.
- All participants must wear face masks and observe physical distancing protocols – 6 ft apart as much is reasonably possible during activities.
- Program numbers are set to coincide with NYS DOH Reopening Phase 4 group limits.
- All shared program material will be sanitized after use in Teatown’s UV-C closet.
- All programs are outdoors.
- No refunds will be issued for any programs. Credits for future programs will be issued for health-related reasons only.
- Programs will not take place in heavy rain or thunderstorms. Please check the weather before you step out!