Teatown Hudson River EagleFest
February 11 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join us for a winter tradition celebrating the return of the bald eagle to the Lower Hudson Valley!
- Live eagle shows & bird walks
- Live music with a special performance by Tom Chapin
- Heated tents
- Food trucks
- Bus Tours to viewing sites (additional fee)
- Children’s activities
- Tickets to two free showings of The Eagle Huntress at Pace University
- 25+ participating environmental organizations
- Numerous viewing sites all along the Hudson River
General admission to EagleFest℠ allows you to participate in all EagleFest activities for one fee. Ticket also includes admission to one of two special screenings of The Eagle Huntress, taking place on Feburary 11 at 1:30 and 3:30pm at Pace University. See confirmation email for details. Bus tour not included in general admission ticket.
Eventbrite pricing is available pre-sale only. Day-of pricing is as follows: Adults – $22, children – $12.
Bus tours are available with limited seating (25 seats per bus) and will take you to three different eagle viewing sites along the river. The tickets are $26 per person (age 14+). There will be two buses for each tour at 9:30 am and at 2:00 pm. Bus tour tickets are available for purchase by calling Teatown’s Nature Center at 914-762-2912 x 110. Note: The buses often sell out so please purchase your tickets in advance to guarantee a spot!
Snow date: If the event is cancelled on Sat., Feb. 11 due to inclement weather, EagleFest℠will be held the following day, Sun., Feb. 12, all pre-sold tickets will be honored that day. If the event is cancelled altogether, tickets are refundable.
Refunds: Pre-sale tickets are available until midnight on Wednesday, February 8.
Special thanks to
- Berl Brechner, photographer
- Tom Chapin
- DeCicco & Sons
- Live Music by Joe Duraes & The Skills
- EXPATS, Bluegrass and Old Time Music
- Feed the Birds
- Historic Hudson Valley
- Edward Michael Lach, VisionLight Photography
- Senator Terrence Murphy
- Metro-North Railroad
- NYC Department of Environmental Protection
- Sign Extreme, Inc.
- Somers Hot Bagels – Baldwin Place
- Steve Sachs, Photographer
- Town of Cortlandt
- Village of Croton-on-Hudson
- City of Peekskill